Pumps designed to API 610-OH2 are used in heavy duty industries like Petroleum, Petrochemical, Energy, etc. for transfer of low and high density petroleum products, petrochemicals, chemicals, high temperature liquids, hot water and condensate.
||up to 1000 m³/h
||up to 160 m
||up to 3600 rpm
||-70 °C up to +350 °C *
|Casing Pressure (Pmax)
||51 bar *
|(Pmax: Suction Pressure+ Shutoff Head) (*) The material of pumps differ according to the type of pumped liquid, operating temperature and pressure. Contact our company for detailed information
- API 610 11th Ed.-OH2 centerline-mounted design providing high reliability, temperature endurance and life
- Horizontal, single stage, radially split voluts casing type, end suction centrifugal pumps with closed impeller.
- Due to the back-pull-out design, the complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the piping system.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 2.5
- Axial thrust is balanced in closed impeller by wear ring I balance hole system.
- Heavy duty shaft not in contact with the medium handled (dry shaft).
- For casing sealing, confined gaskets are used to prevent blow-out under pressure.
- Pump shaft Is supported by oil lubricated, long-life, heavy duty rolling bearings. On the coupling side two angular contact ball bearings and on impeller side cylindrical roller bearing or ball bearing Is used.
- Bearing isolators to prevent leakage into the bearings.
- High capacity oil reservoir decreases oil temperature thus increases bearing life.
- Cooling chamber in the bearing bracket for oil oooling.As per application requirements, mechanical seals according to API 682Direction of rotation is clockwise viewed from driver end.
For ytterligere teknisk informasjon denne pumpeserien, vennligst kontakt oss